Michelle Brummett, Realtor
When it's time to buy or sell, It's time to call Michelle!
If your goal is a Realtor who gives personal service, attention to detail, and focuses on your needs, then you must call Michelle Brummett.
- Michelle couples years of bank loan experience and a bachelor's degree in Business - Organizational Management to give exceptional service and a high level of expertise in helping you meet all of your real estate needs.
- Michelle will be the one that answers her phone and she will directly communicate with you through the process.
- Michelle has an extensive personal and professional network that will help you sell your home through channels other agents can't access. She is not content to simply list your home in the MLS and hope that it sells.
- Marketing strategy includes MLS, focus on custom flyers, word of mouth, touring your home with groups of agents, emails, and web advertising. Michelle will work with you to evaluate the details of all offers to help avoid common pitfalls and "got ya's". She knows that price is not the only part of an offer that impacts your bottom line.
- When it comes to buying your new home, Michelle will work with you with the heart of a teacher to ensure you feel fully informed about the process that will occur and help remove any surprises.
- She is able to show you any home in the market, regardless of the agent or company who listed the property.
- Her knowledge of the area will help you evaluate location, find "shortcuts" to shopping and work, as well as conveniences and amenities close to that location.
- Michelle receives many referrals, which are a sizable portion of her business! She offers a great Client Appreciation Program to all current and past clients that provide them with beneficial information about Real Estate, Technology, Finances, and other topics.
- Michelle will work with you to craft an offer for the new home that takes into account your budget, the market value of the house, and other factors specific to that property. She will work with you each step of the way through the mortgage process, inspections and closing.
- With Michelle's expertise and the full backing of the entire FC Tucker Emge team, why not call Michelle now to schedule an appointment? Talk to Michelle at 812-457-8298.
REMEMBER, "WHEN IT'S TIME TO BUY OR SELL, IT'S TIME TO CALL MICHELLE"!
- Graduate of Memorial High School, 1985
- Graduate, Real Estate Certification Program, Broker Associate
- B.S. in Business Organizational Management, Oakland City University
- Graduate, Professional Sales Academy, Tucker University
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
- National Association of REALTORS
- Indiana Association of REALTORS
- Evansville Area Association of REALTORS
- Women's Council of REALTORS
- Executive Club, F.C. Tucker Emge REALTORS, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Champions Club, F.C. Tucker Emge REALTORS, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Downtown Optimist Club of Evansville
- Junior League of Evansville, Sustainer
- Daughters of the Nile, Isis Temple #41 (Hadi Shrine, Evansville, IN)